HELLO

8.5.10

Glee gets chic

Asos magazine is one of those publications that could really arrive at any time. I cannot remember the last one I got but yesterday the (apparantly) May 2010 issue arrived on the door mat- much to my delight! Although I am not a fan of Glee, the appeal of it makes sense to me, and its international impact on the creative and media industry is impossible to ignore. And so, when I see a sexed up Lea Michele on the cover, I know it's time to start asking some questions. Here is the images from her shoot in this issue.



















And so, ASOS top picks just seem completely appropriate
Clog 1

£85.00
ASOS HARNESS Leather Clog Slingback SandalsClog 2
£85.00
ASOS HOWDY Leather Wooden Platform ClogsJumpsuit 1
£35.00
ASOS Multi Twist Jersey Peg JumpsuitJumpsuit 2
£95.00
Reiss Presley Jumpsuit
Cycling Shorts- To wear under turned up khaki style shorts
£17.00NOW £5.00
Mango Lace Cycling ShortsAnd finally.... Dress
£85.00
Reiss Tropez Jersey Kaftan Dress
E XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥