HELLO

28.5.10

Selfridges Top Picks

As Selfridges is now online, I though I would have a good nosey around the site and pick out some top picks for you guys to explore. Sorry they explore fashion AND home ec. I have a thing for cute kitchen utensils and picnic wear. sad. i know. Anyways...
Silicon Cutlery

Picnic Hamper
Picnic Quilt
Smirnoff Red Vodka

Fashion now...

DKNY £175

Leggings by Juicy Couture £135
Top by Oasis £25

Body Con Dress by Helmut Lang £205

Dress by Temperly London £720

My ultimate dress. Temperly London £1,295. Glamourous, goddess, grecian. Beauty.

These fashion images were created using Selfridges "Wish Room", which is wear you can dress mannequins in pieces of apparel you fancy. This was you can see if an outfit works together, and create whole looks before purchasing. This also comes with "What do this go well with" kinda service which helps you pick accesories and shoes ect. You can use anything on the fashion area of the site to create looks, try mixing a Chanel Tweed jacket, with Juicy Couture leggings and Oasis heels- CLASHING! 

Today's Look
It was meant to be warm- it wasn't. It was meant to be sunny- it wasn't. Overall, today's outfit was unsuccessful and I was bloody cold.


 
Top and Cardigan by New Look
Heels from New Look
E Necklace from Topshop
Diamond and Silver Necklace from Tiffany's
White Jeans from Topshop

Have a lovely weekend guys, hope your enjoying the sun (if it ever appears again). I am off to Oxford tommorow as I haven't been in ages- may be some embarrassing images!!

E XOXO




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥