HELLO

10.5.10

Today's Look 10/5/2010

Just another look post. Kinda busy revising for finals but I couldn't not post! Oh! And new additions to the blog; you can now follow me on Facebook and Twitter. Both links are in the side bar opposite. Enjoy!

Tee from F+F Couture
Jeans from Topshop
Shoes from F+F Couture
Bag from Urban Outfitters
Bracelets- Vintage
Necklace from Tiffanys
Ring- Gift

I got to wear my new shoes today! I followed the trend of edgy styling with beachy colours, and so studded sandals with nautical stripes and pastel blue jeans. I love the tee too, it increases the edgy look. Wasn't that expensive but is super comfy-

I also went for festival style accesorising- basically a mix of whatever was around, and teamed it up with my Tiffany's necklace and celtic ring which was an 18th birthday gift from a friend.



Oh! and i got some flowers from alex :)

 
Yellow tulips! They make my room look so bright and happy. Thanks babe!

Lunchtime!! Don't forget to follow me.
E XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥