HELLO

11.5.10

Today's Look 11/5/2010

                                                                  Today's Look
Tee from Primark
Waistcoat from Kate Moss for Topshop
Shoes from F+F Couture
Bag from Urban Outfitters
Necklace and bracelets are vintage

 
Necklace Detail

Tee and Necklace detail

I went shopping during lunch today! Oh how I wish I had more money :(. I went into New Look to buy this one tee, and ended up buying that and a cute necklace to go with it!

Here is the teee..

And the necklace detail.  Really cute, pretty and summery. I'm rocking the ice cream colours here too. Probably will style with grey jeans, however then I have a dilema of what cardi to wear. Although it is sunny, it's not very warm! and so the need for a small cover up is still needed, and most of my cardigans are grey. Very very greyy!

E XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥