HELLO

27.8.10

OOTD: L'Incendie

Parisian mixed with equestrian, mixed with vintage. Oh Ellie, you are all over the place!!

This is the outfit I wore with the Blue Smoke make up look. It held all the colours together and worked excellently. Also, the flowers are from Alex for tidying my room :) Nawww. Also number 2, I was inspired by Emma at chainlinkfashion.blogspot.com  to wear my headband, which added a girly touch.
Jacket from Equestrian
Tee from Primark
Jeggings from Topshop
Pumps from New Look
Bag from Calvin Klein
Thanks for reading my lovelies!
Fashion Foreword

2 comments:

there's nothing wrong with a mix of inspiration! i like your jacket (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Yeah good to mix it up a bit!
Love the stripy top with the grey jeggings and white bag. (Nice mirror there too!)

Thank you for commenting and following :) Yeah it's the barry M one, I know so disappointing all barry M nail varnishes need two coats, grr.

www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com x

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥