HELLO

22.8.10

MASSIVE University Haul!

Part 1

Hi everyone! This is part 1 of my MASSIVE university haul. My family and I went shopping in Oxford yesterday to pick up some last bits that I needed. I have also included a mini fashion and beauty haul at the beginning. 
Apologies for not really blogging this past week. I have been going out for loads of meals and celebrations with family and friends. As today is a Sunday, it is exactly three weeks until I move to London, and of course I will keep you posted about the journey, and the transition into university life! I will load part 2 shortly.
Fashion Foreword

1 comments:

Love your hair!
Check out my blog:)
http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥