HELLO

15.8.10

TAG: A New 13 Questions


This is another Questions TAG from mollyvouge. Her blog is so cute, so follow her and support younger bloggers!

1.What is your favourite fashion style to wear?
Rock chick mixed with vintage princess. Oh and chuck some Parisian in there.

2.Who is your fashion role model?
I want to say someone really amazing and unique: but honestly it's Kate Moss, Emma Watson and Alexa Chung. However, recently I have been falling in love with Kristen Stewart.

3.What do you always have on?
My Tiffany's necklace from my lovely boyfriend, Alex. It was a Christmas gift and I have never taken it off.

4.What are your favourite jeans?
My Primark skinny jeans in navy. It doesn't matter how cheap or shameful it is that they are from Primark- they fit super well and make my legs looks thin and my ass look firm! I know that might be crude, but I love them.

5.What are your favourite sunglasses and shoes?
Sunglasses are my boyfriends Ray Ban Aviators (I really should love my own, but they break too often)
Shoes would be my Army Boot Heels from Dorothy Perkins. Technically, they are more like heeled walking boots. I bought them in February and they are massive this fall/winter- fashion forward moment!

6.What is your favourite store?
Probably Topshop, but specifically to London I love Selfridges.

7.What is you favourite fabric?
Cotton for practicality, and satin/silk for luxury. I just adore how satin/silk feels on your skin.

8.Who is your favourite model?
Kate Moss.

9.If you had £5000 to spend on any fashion related item what would you spend it on?
I would buy a Chanel 2.55, and a Balmain leather jacket.

10.Heels or Flats?
Heels- although a doctor would force me to say flats. Heels may screw your feet, but I look a zillion times better in them.

11.What purse do you use?
Now I have a Longchamp coin purse and a Mulberry card wallet. OH! This tag is American, so purse means bag! I used a variety of different bags, but at the moment it's my Primark straw clutch.

12.Is Fashion in your blood? 
Not in my family, but in me. Fashion has been my entire life since I was about 13, so I would say it runs in my veins yeah!

13.What is your fav lipstick?
I don't really wear lipstick, but it would have to be my Elizabeth Arden set of cream lip colours, in Lightest Pink.
Fashion Foreword

2 comments:

Yey!! Absolutely love it! Thankyou for the shout out type thing.
I'm getting addicted to your blog! And i'm also very jealous of your Tiffany necklace! :O

www.mollyvogue.blogspot.com

xx

love your answers and blog! i followed :)

http://luvthatglitter.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥