HELLO

18.8.10

Wardrobe Essentials for All Year Round

No matter the season, year or even decade, there are some true essentials that you need in your wardrobe. Although I have selected designer versions, you can pick these items up on the high street too. 


Leather Jacket

Leather and Sherling coat, Burberry £1895


Classic Trench Coat
Burberry Trench, £795

Black Stilettos
Christian Louboutin £375

Ballet Flats
Topshop, £16

White Shirt
Thomas Pink £69

Cashmere Cardigan
Stella McCartney £515

Skinny Jeans
J Brand £160

2.55 Style Bag
Chanel

Oversized Handbag
Mulberry Bayswater £695
So that's all the designer versions of these classic essentials! However, if your like me and your budget leaves alot more to be desired, you can also pick these up on the high-street. I will be filming a video today about the high-street versions of these essentials that I have picked up, so watch out for that!
Fashion Foreword

1 comments:

Hey! I just found your blog and am following! These are great picks, I agree with every one - especially the Chanel 2.55!
Thanks for adding my button! xx

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥