HELLO

31.8.10

OOTD: Shop Shop Shopping

I wore this outfit when I went shopping last week. It plays on classic fashion trends, and adds a twist of modernity. 

Blazer from Primark
Jeggings from Miss Selfridge
Tee from Banana Republic
Shoes from Topshop
Very classic jeans, tee and blazer combination. However! The jeans part is actually dark acid wash jeggings, the blazer is made from cotton so it has a cardigan-like feel and look and the tee is a ribbed organic cotton tee . Also, I subbed heels for my Topshop flats, as these look really luxurious, and my feet wont hurt in them! 
Bag from Calvin Klein
Necklace from New Look
Pendant Necklace from Tiffanys (gift)
Ring from Troll Beads (gift)
Cuff from Banana Republic
I let the accessories become the stand out pieces in this outfit, and so kept the rest of the outfit basic. I hope you like it! What are your basic looks?
Fashion Foreword

4 comments:

i looove your bag!
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx

gorgeous outfit lovely!
Very classic chic :) and lovely jeggings. i just bought washed type jeggings from Topshop!

Monica xx

yum :)

www.mollyvogue.blogspot.com

xx

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥