HELLO

24.8.10

OOTD: The Living Room

Last Saturday I went to dinner with my family to celebrate my A Level results and my sisters GCSE results. We went to this amazing restaurant in Oxford called The Living Room. It serves contemporary fusion food, and has an amazing interior design. The restaurant is set in the Oxford Castle, which is not only an ex-prison, but it has been converted into some of the best restaurants in the country, including MalMasion (Raymond Blanc) which also has a hotel. 
I went for a really summery look. I wore a tie-dye maxi dress, as I bought it several months ago and had only worn it once. 

Tie Dye Dress, New Look
Wool and Suede jacket, New Look
Shoes from Office
Bag from Primark
I didn't curl my hair, as I felt a straight look was more sophisticated, and made the relaxed dress more grown up! Here's me drinking a Cosmopolitan, I have a new found LOVE for these!
I look a bit silly here! Smug as anything. On my eyes I did a really dark smokey eye, but didn't line the bottom waterline, so the look was really faded and relaxed, rather than sultry and cat like!
Here's me with my family. (L-R). My auntie wore a dress from Coast and shoes from L K Bennett, my mum wore a vintage shirt (so pretty!) and trousers from Next, and my sister wore a dress from this amazing vintage shop in York and a leather jacket from Topshop. (My face is HORRIFIC in this photo)
Just a personal touch to the blog!
Fashion Foreword

3 comments:

Thanks for following my blog chick, great dress! :) XOXO

cupcakescoffeeandkisses.blogspot.com

I'm a new follower just wanted to say congrats on your A Levels :)

That jacket from New Look is lovely

http://make-me--beautiful.blogspot.co

T x

aw wow well done :) thanks for checking out my blog! and i read you go to LCF! i'm trying out there next year... is it hard to get in? I'm applying to do fashion management.

Monica xx

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥