HELLO

4.8.10

20 Questions

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without
I cannot leave the house without my Blackberry. It has my entire life stored on it, from email and SMS, to blogging and capturing photos of what's going on it my life

2.Favorite brand of makeup

I'm not sure if I have a forever favourite brand, but Benefit and L'Oreal Studio Secrets are serving me pretty nicely at the moment. I'm sure when I'm older and have more pennies I will fall in love with MAC but at the moment it's just too expensive for me. 

3.Favorite Flowers

Lilys and Roses. I have a huge bunch in my room at the moment and it makes it smell just divine, and they are super pretty

4.Favourite clothing stores

Topshop when I have money, Primark when I don't.

5.Favourite perfume

I adore Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden, and Blue Jeans by Versace.

6.Heels or flats

Both, I genuinely can't decide, but I think a doctor would prefer me to say flats. 

7.Do you make good grades?

Yes. I work hard in school, and will continue to at university. My opinion is if your not willing to put the effort in then your not going to get good grades, and therefore wont succeed. 

8.Favourite colors

Black, white and blue. Chic, always in fashion and they suit me. 

9.Do you drink energy drinks?
No, because I don't really experience any effect from them, and I don't like the taste. Although I drink alot of diet coke- does that count



10.Do you drink juice?
No because it's always got bits in, even the smooth versions, and for me the flavours are often just too heavy.



11.Do you like swimming?
Yes! I would love to have a pool because I would swim everyday!



12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
No! It's one of the only things I will eat without a fork- unless I'm at a restaurant, that's different. 



13.Whats your favourite moisturizer?
Strange as it seems but I really love my L'Oreal Derma Genesis Day Cream. Although it's for anti-ageing, it works really well on my skin. I don't get any breakouts, and it works equally well on tackling my dry skin as it does my oily skin. I also love my Aloe Moisturizer from the Body Shop.



14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
I want to get married relatively young, by some people's standards. This is because in my current relationship I feel I could, and I think that commitment is important when continuing a relationship over 5 years. But that's just my opinion, it might change over time.



15.Do you get mad easily?
With certain people. Some people really upset/annoy me, and certain behaviors/mind sets irritate met, but I'm not always verbal about it. I try my best to just ignore these sort of things. 



16.Are you into ghost hunting?
No! I have a ghost in my house apparently, but if I ever saw it I would probably die myself! 


17.Any phobias?
Yes. I hate spiders.


18.Do you bite your nails?
No. I did as a child, but I turned 14 and decided it was a disgusting habit, and now I have rather long NATURAL nails. 

19.Have you ever had a near death experience?
No, thank goodness. And touch wood I don't until it's my time to go.



20.Do you drink coffee?
No, it's horrible. I hate the smell and the taste. If I go to Starbucks or whatever I order an ice tea or a hot chocolate. mmm!


So that's my 20 questions! I would love to hear your responses and your own versions in the comments section below! I know this is a bit random but you know. More fashion posts tomorrow!
Fashion Foreword

4 comments:

hey thanks for following and for the compliment! i definately followed back =) i might post these questions tonight on my blog...looks like fun

Ahh love this post! I did the same, have a look :)

http://mollyvogue.blogspot.com/

xx

Hey i am a new follower and i am also interested in fashion journalism.
Check out my blog...You wont regret it !!!

http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/

I have followed all of your blogs, thank you SO MUCH for commenting and following! x

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥