HELLO

5.9.10

The Big Kitten Fight

A massive trend next season in accessories is the kitten heel. This was seen everywhere from Marc Jacobs to Louis Vuitton. As I am not very tall, I have a mild aversion to the kitten heel as I feel they can make me look a little dumpy rather than elegant. However, after a long browse on net-a-porter (my poor eyes) I have found some shoes I would genuinely wear. The print and choice of fabric is super chic, and appears to be aimed at the kitten-scared consumer such as myself!

Christian Louboutin,Simple 70's Leather Pumps, £375
Possibly the second-most-perfect Louboutins EVER, second only to the classic black pump. I love the nude colour of these heels. It works perfectly this season and will carry off any look with classic elegance. Wear with black or even clear tights for even more leg lengthening!
Giuseppe Zanotti, Lace Pumps, £330
These heels work the lace trend excellently. You could team this with nearly anything, more lace would look incredible. The smaller heel works for these shoes, as they look more expensive. I have seen zillions of massive platform/ sky high heel lace shoes on the high street, that just look cheap and a little tacky. 
Giambattista Valli, Bow Satin Pumps, £585
My favourites definitely have to be the satin pumps. They are really cute, and would work well with black tights, black dress and a fur coat. You would look exceptionally glamorous, yet understated and luxurious! The two tone heel keeps the look really fresh and exciting too.
Finally! A good fashion post from me! Sorry guys it's been a long time coming, but I really hope you enjoyed it! Not long until moving now, and trust me there will be more fashion than you can deal with then! Ta ta for now my lovely readers! Don't forget about my upcoming giveaway!
Fashion Foreword

7 comments:

Kitten heels make so much sense in many ways- the foot surely won't suffer as much as in stilettos...yet I can"t help worrying that they would not be flatter and cause a stumpy leg!

In love with all of these!

ahhh i'm glad about that, I've bought some nude lacey kitten heels recently :)
lovely shoes here!
Olivia x
www.something-like-roses.blogspot.com

These are nice, but I personally go for the higher the better haha:)
cool blog!

xxx

maybe you'd like to follow me?
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Love the kitten heel!
Visit me:http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/
xo

i love the nude louboutins! so classic and stylish, and would match just about anything!

great blog you've got btw :)

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥