HELLO

11.9.10

Coco Rocha Inspired: The Ballet Pump

As you know, I was really inspired by the Coco Rocha shoot in Elle this month. Today's look focusses on the ballet pump. I kept the rest of the look simplistic and natural so that they could shine through as the key piece.

Ballet Pumps from New Look
Jeans from Primark
Jumper by Lyle and Scott (stolen from boyfriend)
Cuff from Banana Republic
Ring from Troll Beads (gift)
Necklace from Tiffanys (gift)
I packed my room up today- highly stressful! My room is now empty except for a few items. I have my daily beauty products (shampoo, conditioner, face wash), my make up, and three days of clothes- and my moving in outfit. I want to make a good first impression so I came up with a lovely outfit. ELLIE= FASHION GEEK!
Anyways, so what do you think of my very mixed up look!
Fashion Foreword

1 comments:

I really like this look, so classic and simple! The boyfriend's jumper is really flattering on you my dear =] I would love to see your moving in outfit!

..xX
petal-bloom.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥