HELLO

7.9.10

25 Questions Tag


1. Do you have any pets? 2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 3. What's the weather like right now? 4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? 5. What time did you wake up this morning? 6. When was the last time you showered? 7. What was the last movie you saw? 8. What does your last text message say? 9. What's your ringtone? 10. Have you ever been to a different country? 11. Do you like sushi? 12. Where do you buy your groceries? 13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 14. How many siblings do you have? 15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?  16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 18. Do you color your hair? 19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. 20. When was the last time you cried? 21. What is your perfect pizza topping? 22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? 23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? 24. What is your eye color? 25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Oh! By the way, I missed out number 17. I do wear glasses, they are from Chanel and I also have a Gucci pair. Now after doing this I TAG all my lovely readers, followers and subcribers to do this tag too! You can do a video or a blog post. I look forward to seeing it.
Fashion Foreword

1 comments:

Very interesting! I might end up doing it myself!

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥