HELLO

8.9.10

Fall for Zara

OH MY GOD. Thank goodness for the Internet- you can now shop Zara online! Wooop! I love Zara but often find the store layout a little confusing, and you should avoid at all costs during the sale season. It's really a terrifying sight! So I was browsing around Zara and found a couple of things that I really liked. They seem to have really tuned in to this seasons trends, better than I have seen before, and so I think this will be a really key store for high-street bargains this Fall.
Here is my selection:

Cape £79.99
Cape £99
Bag £39.99
Ankle Boots £69.99
V Neck Dress £19.99
So the items are not particularly cheap, but they are really key pieces for the Autumn. They work the lady like, camel and heritage trends, but remain minimalist and wearable. Well done Zara!
Fashion Foreword

5 comments:

It's great that Zara's online now, totally agree there!


http://89rottenapples.blogspot.com

Nice red bag x

www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com x

I must say, I really like those capes!

mmm very lady like i love!

Mon xx

love zara! The v-neck dress is a pretty resonable price, and you could dress that up or down if you wanted to! love the red purse too :)

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥