HELLO

10.9.10

Spray It With Chanel

New York Fashion Week begins to amazing time of year when designers reveal what we will be wearing during spring/summer 2011. This is a massively exciting time, and the week was kicked off last night in New York with a re-opening of Chanel in Soho. Lagerfeld's incredible mind has really pushed the boundaries again- last year it was temporary tattoos and last night it was digital spray paints.

Image curtosy of Modelinia via twitter
I am really looking forward to reporting back from the shows, discussing trends and amazing moments of all four fashion weeks. I am really excited for London Fashion Week as I will be in the thick of it all!
Fashion Foreword

1 comments:

So lucky you get to go to London Fashion Week, jealous much, i think so ;)

www.mollyvogue.blogspot.com

xx

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥