HELLO

18.9.10

Twenty8Twelve SS 11

As far as celebrity collections go, there are very few that are particularly successful. To name a few that have really made in it fashion you cannot miss out Sienna Miller and her sisters label Twenty8Twelve. Their SS collection is incredibly wearable, and although it doesn't really show us anything we haven't seen before, their combinations are very pretty and easy to wear. Here is a selection from the show:

These dresses just work excellently on the models, and seem perfect for summer. What bugs me is that they are very similar to dresses we wore this summer... hmm.
My favourite looks from the collection. 1) I love this slouchy day wear outfit. Boyish yet ultimately feminine. 2) The most amazing dress of the collection. So much detail and the panels of colour work together brilliantly. 3) My favourite work-wear piece. The colour for SS11 is white, so this is BOT.

And these dresses were chosen by my flat-mate. She is aiming to become a Fashion Buyer after uni, so these are a fashion buyers choices from the collection.
I hope you like this post and are glad I've finally done some more runway reviews. I am hoping to catch the Topshop Unique show, as they are showing 5 times over LFW. OH! And I will be doing several beauty reviews in the next few weeks too.
Fashion Foreword
P.S Sorry Emma! I stole your layout idea! Guys the new runway images layout was originally found at chainlinkfashion.com

1 comments:

hey the white dress with a black bow is so cute! :D well i think u should change the comment setting on urblog, its gonna be much better and easier to have a pop up windows when the readers click comments button, then they can comments and keep reading as well :)

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥