HELLO

11.9.10

Spring by BCBG Max Azaria

In the Spring we will be wearing innocence. BCBG Max Azaria have indulged us in beautiful gowns for their entire SS collection. The start of the collection was very white and sheer, exploring different levels of similar shapes. The latter of the collection explored block colouring and finally black. There was very little detailing, suggesting next year will be all about blocking and minimalism- just what I love! Here are some of my favourites:


I am so excited to be reporting about Spring collections, FINALLY!! Tommorow is moving day (I wrote this on Saturday), and I am so excitable!
Fashion Foreword

1 comments:

:O BEAUTIFUL! So understated yet perfect! I love what you picked out of them too! Is this from NYFW? I'd better get prepared for LFW...

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥