HELLO

30.9.10

Pure Tea Review

I know this is a fashion blog, but food can also be fashionable. In fact, the product I am reviewing today was actually a gift from London Fashion Week.. does it get more fashionable? Anyway, so as I said at LFW, Sasha and I were given some lovely gifts and one of them was some Pure Tea tea bags. I don't drink coffee, but I love tea. Herbal or 'normal', I'm not really fussed, but I love to experiment with new flavours. 

I received three flavours in our pack: Citrus Spice, Organic Green and Bombay Chai, however I have only trailed the Citrus Spice and I loved it!
The Citrus Spice flavour contains 100% natural and organic produce. The ingredients are: rooibos, lemon peel, orange peel, lemon verbena, licorice root and marigold flowers. It's an odd, but definitely balanced combination. The flavour of the tea as a whole is warm, not heavily spiced, and comforting.

As far as I know you can't buy these in the UK, so as a replacement I bought Twinnings Mandarin and Ginger and the flavour is much to 'spiced' for me. I know this is a bit random, but I hope you liked it!
Fashion Foreword

3 comments:

I loooooooove tea :) My mum bought me the cuteset little teapot the other day haha!

The citrus tea looks interesting, i'm more of a green tea girl though :) have you tried that one yet??

Hi,

I just came across your blog by accident,
I work for pure tea and can tell yuo that you van buy pure tea onlibe in the uk trough following website.
www.purefreshtea.com
With kind regards
Steve

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥