HELLO

6.9.10

My First Autumn Look

Okay, I'm started to admit that Autumn may have come early in the UK, but I am now fully embracing it with my first Fall looks for this season. There appears to be an emphasis on not leaving the Summer season totally behind with most Fall collections this year. Designers have just been added woolen additions (such as tights) to some very summery looks. Here's my first shot!

Woohoo! New Camera!!
Shorts from F+F
Cardigan from ASOS
Tights from Falke
Tee from Banana Republic
Shoes from Topshop
So I went for a generally minimalist look. Some of my favourite designers at the moment are Stella Macartney, DKNY and Calvin Klein, and they are all channeling really simple, minimalist looks. I'm also loving Chloe, but I am yet to stock up on camel! I kept the colours really neutral, but not monochrome so I used grey, navy, and beige (in two tones).
Pearls from Topshop
Cuff from Banana Republic
Ring from Trollbeads
Necklace from New Look
The accessories followed a similar colour pattern, but with a metallic edge, just to give the look a bit more of a luxurious feel to it. I hope you like this first attempt at an Autumn look! Who are you loving at the moment?
Fashion Foreword

7 comments:

cute outfit
http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/

I love the look of shorts paired with tights!

LOVE the shorts
storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

Absolutely GORGEOUS shorts. I must posess them (aka WHERE IS F+F?!!?!)
You're beautiful, just have to ask, is uni good? Because I'm looking into fashion design and...

Great autum look indeed:) You are pretty!!

xx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Haha i love me new gadgets. Loving the shorts btw.

xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

I really like the simplicity of the chunky bangle and adore the colour of the shorts. :)

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥