HELLO

27.9.10

A lovely gift

A got the most lovely gift today. I was first super excited to FINALLY get some post here at uni, so when I opened it you can guess I was more than ecstatic.  As you know I am a huge fan of make-up, and really appreciate quality of product. With my clothes (although I study fashion) I am quite happy to buy from high street stores, as I feel it's not always about what you wear it's how you wear it. And one bad outfit wont cause any physical damage. When it comes to skin-care and make up, one bad product can have drastically negative affects on your skin. And this isn't always from cheapy products. Lancome's Teint Mircale costs nearly £30, and it wrecked my skin. My skin is still damaged from that product, and it has been nearly a month since I used it.  
So anyway, enough of the rambling. I am in love with my MAC products, but no-one can deny that Bobbi Brown is one of the greatest make-up artists living. When I opened the package this is what I found:

I was all excited because as soon as I saw the yellow bag in the parcel it was going to be something amazing! I received the Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder. 
I got the shade Soft Sand 5, because although I am usually an ivory base (NC15 for all you MAC lovers), this shade worked perfectly for me. Look how proffesional the case is!
The compact comes with a sponge applicator, a huge mirror and the powder. Perfect for on the go applications. I have found that my make-up tends to slide off because the tube is SOO hot at peak times- so this product will be absolutely perfect!
Fashion Foreword

4 comments:

I know what you mean, i tried Proactiv when I was at school and that stuff wrecked my skin, it was pretty much burning it because of the Benzyl Peroxide in it!! What happened with your skin?

i cant wait for a review. such a nice gift :)

I'm giving you The Happy 101 Award love your blog

0fashionstarr0.blogspot.com

That compact looks lovely. I really must get some Bobbi Brown makeup at Christmas, the only thing I have of hers is the Makeup Manual :)

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥