HELLO

24.9.10

Nails Inc Treatment Kit

When I went for a manicure last week at the Nails Inc Champagne Bar in Harvey Nichols, I had quite a shock. I was under the impression that my nails were relatively healthy as they are quite long and strong. Apparantly my nails are actually dry and damaged, the same as my hair is. This is a really odd concept for me, so in order to treat this I purchased their "very dry and damaged nails" solution kit.

In the kit you get A&E Base Coat, Albert Bridge Top Coat, a four way file and buffer, nail and cuticle oil and an express nail polish remover wipe.
I would highly recommend this kit. My nails felt better, although I never realized there was a problem. The nail oil pen is enriched with vitamin E so it keeps treating the cuticle and nail even after you have applied nail polish. 
I then used Basil Street, which is a beautiful nude colour. What do you guys think?
Fashion Foreword

1 comments:

if i had natural nails i would most likely wear nude color. i think the trend is so hot. :)

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥